小胖之家 | 陶喆歌迷会(Davidtao.CN)'s Archiver

wayne 发表于 2008-6-19 17:21

2004.12.22 David 的第一個問候

Dear Friends,<br/><br/>I'm pleased to announce the launch of the very first David Tao official website. After years of never having an official website, I've decided to take matters into my own hands and create this online home for my friends and fans. <br/><br/>In addition to news and information about me, I hope this website will also serve as an exchange for our ideas, feelings, stories and, of course, the arts. I will be personally involved with davidtao.com so you can be sure there will be an abundance of genuine and meaningful interaction. Throughout the year, we will also be planning events (and a few surprises!) for our members so be sure to register and visit our site regularly.<br/><br/>Over the next few months, we will be adding and improving upon the interface and layout of this website so please stay tuned. If you have any comments or suggestions don't hesitate to let us know.<br/><br/>I hope to see all of you here and around the world. This will be a very exciting year for all of us at davidtao.com!<br/><br/>Peace,<br/>David Tao 2004,12,22<br/><br/>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br/><br/>親愛的朋友們,<br/><br/>我很開心地要跟大家宣佈,第一個陶喆官方網站正式問世了!多年來欠缺專屬官網,於是我決定接手整個工作,為所有的朋友與歌迷們建造一所「線上之家」。<br/><br/>這個網站除了有我的相關新聞與訊息之外,我希望這裡也可以作為想法、情感、故事、當然還有藝術作品的交流園地。我將親自管理davidtao.com, 相信你在這裡會有許多真誠且充滿意義的互動。未來的一整年,我們將為會員設計許多活動(還有一些意想不到的驚喜!),所以你務必要註冊登錄為會員,並得常常上來逛一逛。<br/><br/>在接下來的幾個月中,我們會增加並改善整個網站的使用介面與設計頁面,所以請你隨時保持連線。如果你有任何想法與或建議,別遲疑,儘快讓我們知道。<br/><br/>我希望在這裡甚至世界各地都可以看到你們每個人。這將會是令人雀躍十分的一年,一切盡在davidtao.com !<br/><br/>願和平常存,<br/><br/>陶喆<br/>

页: [1]