小胖之家 | 陶喆歌迷会(Davidtao.CN)'s Archiver

wayne 发表于 2008-6-19 17:35

2006.03.23 搭上台北 ﹣洛城的班機

March 23, 2006 11:16pm aboard a flight to Los Angeles from Taipei<br/><br/>It’s been quite some time since I’ve written a journal and I know it’s long overdue. Not just for the website but also for myself as I haven’t put my thoughts and feelings in writing for a while. I know many of you have written in wondering where I’ve been and why I been amiss. One of the obvious reasons for my absence is because I’ve been busy with work and life but, also, because I simply haven’t had the motivation to write these past few months. I guess it’s seclusion in some form. <br/><br/>We’re already almost four months into the New Year and time has certainly flown by. I still can remember the Taipei concert earlier in January, which was simply a blast and probably one of the best concerts I’ve ever played since I started in this business. The Taipei show was such an enjoyable and marvelous experience for me (and probably for many others in the production and band) mainly because everything just felt right. No show or performance is ever perfect in a technical sense but sometimes the chemistry and vibe on stage and in the arena just feels good which makes for a great show. The audience in Taipei, I must say, is probably one of the best I’ve seen so far as they are both generous and powerful in the expression of their emotions and love. That energy coming from the audience is the most important element in making a show successful and meaningful. And, during those two nights in Taipei, the band and myself certainly felt “connected” with the wonderful audience. Thanks, Taipei, you Rock!<br/><br/>The “Love Can” tour has been ongoing and our next stop is HK, as many of you know. I’m excited about that show as I haven’t been there for almost two and a half years and can’t wait to see all my friends and supporters there. Amidst the concerts and performances, I’m also gearing up for a new album, which I’m deep in the throes of production of. It’s going to be a gentler, warmer album but that doesn’t mean the songs and messages within are free from struggles or emotions. On the contrary, I think these past few months have been very emotional and challenging for me as both work and personal life have presented many changes and obstacles. Like previous albums, this one will reflect on my life as a diary does for some. I’m excited about this album as it moves in a different direction and also allows me to write and express myself in a different way. I know some have thought my previous two albums were darker, heavier and message laden, however, when you look at the scope of somebody’s work everything balances out with one making up for another. <br/><br/>The next few months will be extremely hectic and challenging for me as I will be on tour as well as working on the album simultaneously. I’m trying to get the album completed in time for this summer so I only have a few more months. Where am I in the production process? Well, you can say that I’m still finishing up songwriting but at the same time the other parts of the production have already begun. I’ve never had to produce an album during a concert tour while attending events and shooting commercials so this is certainly a challenge. However, it is a welcome challenge as I feel the momentum building and I can’t wait for you to hear the new album once it’s completed. You may have already heard a couple songs here and there for commercials I’ve written, however, the bulk of the album is yet to come. This album will be something different from the previous. <br/><br/>I will stop here as I’ve more songs to write and work to do but I promise I will not disappear for long. As for lacking the motivation to write journals, sometimes I simply have this need to “runaway” and just be alone and not have to face the world. I’m sure you all have those moments as well every now and then. I simply want to just live a simple life and absorb the little details without having to share or divulge them. <br/><br/>I hope you are all well and have had a productive and meaningful first quarter of the year. I shall see some of you soon, I’m sure, at the HK show and for those of you who I won’t see in a while I hope to” connect” with you in the summer with the new album. I’m also planning a US/Canada tour towards the end of 2006 so for those of you in those regions, stay tuned!<br/><br/>God bless<br/>DT in LA<br/><br/><br/>2006年3月23日,晚間11點16分,搭上台北 ﹣洛城的班機<br/><br/>我已經有很長的一段時間沒寫日記了,我知道這次拖得有點久。其實不只是官網這邊,甚至是在我自己的生活裡,我很久沒有把心思放在寫作上面。我知道你們很多人留言想知道,我到底去哪裡了?或是問說為何我消失了?其中一個主要的原因是我忙於處理自己工作與生活裡的許多事情,不過也是因為我過去這幾個月一直找不到寫作的靈感。我想我是處於某種隱遁的狀態。<br/><br/>時間過得好快,新年一轉眼又將進入四月。我依然記得一月的台北演唱會,那場真的是太棒了,它可能是我進入音樂圈以來最好的演出之一。對我(可能也是對很多工作人員與樂手)來說,台北演唱會是一個洋溢喜悅的難得經驗,這主要是因為我們感覺所有的事情都對了。從技術面來說,任何一次的演出或表演都不可能是完美的,但是有時候只要舞台上與場館內的氣氛、彼此之間的化學作用感覺對了,這就會造就一場很棒的演唱會。我必須說台北可能是我遇過最好的觀眾之一,他們毫不吝嗇、卯盡全力地揮灑他們的情感與愛。觀眾們的能量是成就一場有意義的成功演唱會的主要元素。在台北的那兩個晚上,我跟樂手們真的覺得跟現場觀眾已經「串連」在一起。謝謝你們,台北,你們太讚了!<br/><br/>「就是愛你」音樂驚奇之旅還在進行,你們很多人應該知道下一站將是香港。我很期待這場演唱會,因為我將近有兩年半的時間沒有在那裡表演,很想要趕快見到許多支持我的好朋友們。在演唱會期間,我也在加緊新專輯的腳步,我深陷在「分娩」的製作陣痛期。它將會是一張比較柔和、溫煦的專輯,但這可不是說歌曲或其中的信息就是不痛不癢、無情無意的。相反的,過去這幾個月對我來說是情感充沛且充滿挑戰的一段時間,在我的工作與生活領域裡都出現了許多改變與障礙。跟前幾張專輯一樣的,這張專輯也會像是日記般映照出我的生活。我很期待這張專輯,因為它將朝不同的方向運行,這也讓我可以用不同的方式來創作與表達。我知道有些人認為我的前兩張專輯是比較黑暗、沈重且滿載信息的,然而,當你從宏觀的角度審視某些人的作品時,其間的每件事物其實都是相輔相成、互為呼應的。<br/><br/>接下來的這幾個月將是非常緊湊而充滿挑戰的,因為我將一邊進行巡迴演唱會,一邊同時製作新專輯。我希望準時完成新專輯,讓它可以在夏天發行,所以我只剩下幾個月的時間。我現在進行到哪個階段呢?好吧,你可以說我還在寫歌,但是很多其他的製作工作也同時開動了。我從來沒有在製作專輯的同時,還要進行巡迴演唱會、活動出席與廣告拍攝,所以這絕對是個大挑戰。然而,我樂於接受這個挑戰, 因為我能感覺這一切在啟動。我希望新專輯完成的時候,就可以讓你們趕快聽到。你們或多或少可能聽到一些我寫的廣告歌,但是專輯的大部分作品仍未曝光。這張專輯跟前幾張專輯是會不太一樣的。<br/><br/>我得就此停筆了,因為我還有很多歌要寫,也有其他的工作要完成,但我答應你們我不會消失太久的。就像缺乏寫日記的靈感一樣,有時候我就是需要 “Runaway”,只有自己一個人,不想面對這個世界。我相信你們有時候也會想要這樣。我只是想要深入簡出地過活, 一個人窩在我的小世界裡。<br/>我希望你們所有人在過去的這段時間都是很有收穫與意義的。我跟有些人很快就會在香港演唱會見面了,至於那些短時間之內不會碰面的朋友們,我希望在今年夏天就可以藉由新專輯而「串連」在一起。我也在籌備2006年底的美加巡迴演出,所以那些地方的朋友們要密切注意喔!<br/><br/>願主保佑<br/><br/>陶喆于洛城<br/>

于奕咨 发表于 2011-10-25 12:09

这个改单只适合找到合伙吃单的庄咨询.可以先看改单技术.

如果有疑问.可以来电咨询.保证100%能改单.看改单技术不收任何费用

认清楚是可以改的正网地址 hg0088。com

先看技术再谈合作. 电话:13725103667

[url=http://www.ptcz321.com/]足球平台出租[/url]

页: [1]