小胖之家 | 陶喆歌迷会(Davidtao.CN)'s Archiver

wayne 发表于 2008-6-19 17:35

2006.04.12 謝謝大家的關心!

4/11/06 10:16am Hong Kong<br/><br/>I’ve been spending quite a bit of time in my hotel room this past week. Partly because I’ve a lot of preparation work to do for my upcoming concert this weekend but also because of the injuries in my right hand. Having just one index finger fractured basically immobilizes the entire right hand rendering it weak and quite useless. I have been forced to do almost everything with my left hand now including brushing my teeth, washing my hair, using chopsticks and even dressing myself. Simple, everyday things now take fifty percent longer to accomplish and can be quite difficult and inconvenient. Even slipping into a pair of jeans or tying shoelaces now is something quite challenging and requires the assistance of another person. Can you imagine trying to wash your left hand without the aid of the right hand, which needs to stay away from water? Only now do I realize the importance of not only my right hand but also how the immobilization of just one finger can render the whole ineffective. The same can be said of the significance of teamwork and synergy in work and life. <br/><br/>The doctor has said that a full recovery will take about 3 months. That doesn’t seem that long but considering the amount of work I have ahead of me it’s quite discouraging. I hope I’ll have my hand back in service in about a month’s time being able to at least play musical instruments: mainly guitar and keyboards. That will be extremely important since I need to work on arrangements and songs for my upcoming album. I can probably manage to lightly press the keys on a piano now but anything harder would be both uncomfortable and unwise for recovery reasons. Luckily, I’ve written most of the songs for the new album with just a couple more to go. Of course, there are still concerts and other events I must tend to which still require the use of my right hand. I will try to do what I can to fulfill my obligations while at the same time keeping my injuries from worsening which would require further recovery time. <br/><br/>I thank you all for your well wishes, support, love and prayers during this time. These blessings will be the most important things to carry me through this period. I am truly touched by all the messages, sms’, emails, phone calls and letters received during this period from my friends, fans and supporters worldwide. I am so fortunate to have so many friends, near and far, to make this time much easier and bearable. That’s what friends are for. <br/><br/>Having said all this, I can reassure you that I am not one to easily give up or stay down. I’m back on the road to recovery and in no time you’ll see me back in action. It’s only a “scratch” so don’t worry too much about me. I just need to remember to slow down a bit, that’s all. I’m extremely excited about the new album and can’t wait to get back working on it after the HK concerts. As for the HK show, well, I can’t wait to see all of you this weekend. I’ve got a few surprises in store for you so be ready-we’re gonna rock HK together and bring down the house!<br/>DT <br/><br/><br/><br/>2006年4月11日 上午 10點16分 香港<br/><br/>過去的這個禮拜,我大部分的時間都待在飯店房間裡。部份原因是因為我週末的演唱會尚有很多籌備工作要進行,另外,還因為我右手的傷勢。 僅僅是一根食指骨折,卻癱瘓了整隻手,讓它變得孱弱而無用。我現在被迫只能用左手做事:刷牙、洗頭、拿筷、甚至穿衣。可想而知的,我現在要比以往多花一半的時間來作這些日常瑣事,過程則是困難重重,極為不便。現在即使只是穿牛仔褲或綁鞋帶也變得很麻煩,甚至需要旁人的協助。由於右手不能碰到水,因此請你想像一下,如何在洗左手的時候卻不用右手?現在,我不僅深切體會到自己右手的重要性,甚至只是一根小手指的癱瘓卻足以造成整體的停擺。同樣的道理也可以應證在生活與工作裡諸多需要互助合作的事物上。<br/><br/>醫生說要完全復原大約要三個月。這時間看起來並不長,但一想到我面前有這麼的事情要做,讓我甚感灰心喪志。我希望我的手再一個月就可以恢復正常活動,讓我至少可以彈奏樂器:主要是吉他和鍵盤樂器。這對我來說是相當重要的, 因為我必須進行新專輯的製作與編曲。我現在只能輕輕地觸彈鋼琴鍵盤,再用力就會很不舒服,而且也會不利於復原。幸好,我已經寫好了專輯裡多數的作品,只要再寫一兩首歌便可完成。當然,還有演唱會跟一些活動必須用到我的右手。我會試著作好我該做的工作,然而同時我也會謹慎預防傷勢惡化,以免拖延復原時日。<br/><br/>我誠摯感謝你們這些日子以來的慰問、支持、愛與禱告。這些祝福將一起陪伴著我渡過這一切。那些來自世界各地的友人、歌迷與支持者的信息、簡訊、電郵、電話、信件在在讓我感動萬分。我是何等的幸福啊!有這麼多朋友的祝福,可以讓這些日子變得輕鬆自在些。友誼的可貴盡在於此啊。<br/><br/>說了這些,我想請大家放心,我並不是一個會輕言放棄或耽溺消沈的人。我正在順利復原中,沒多久,你們就可以見到我生龍活虎的樣子。這只不過是個“擦傷“,不用太擔心。我只要記得「慢一點」,就這樣。我非常期待這張新專輯,迫不及待要在香港演唱會結束之後,趕緊回去製作專輯。至於香港演唱會,我真希望週末快快到來,讓我可以跟你們碰面。我已經為你們預備了一些驚喜,準備好,我們要一起在香港鬧翻天!<br/><br/>陶喆<br/>

页: [1]