小胖之家 | 陶喆歌迷会(Davidtao.CN)'s Archiver

wayne 发表于 2008-6-19 17:37

2006.08.19 希望這張專輯可以帶給你們喜樂、力量與溫暖

8/19/06 Guangzhou 6:27pm<br/><br/>I’m in my hotel room writing this while waiting for a few upcoming interviews in Guangzhou. It’s been a little over two weeks since the release of the new album and I’ve been doing quite a lot of traveling and promotions. It’s been a bit tiring although it’s been fun and satisfying especially meeting all of you again in various cities. <br/>The outpour of fans has been overwhelming and I’m truly touched by all your support. It’s such a wonderful surprise to see so many of you coming from different cities to the airport and events to support me. I know many of you traveled far, skipped school or work to come see me and I do want you all to know that I am grateful for your love and kindness. <br/>As for the album, I’m very glad to say that it’s doing very well thanks to all your support. Of course, I’ve also been hearing some feedback that this album doesn’t have the “edge” of the two previous albums and that some feel it isn’t as musical. I agree that this album is different from Black Tangerine and The Great Leap; however, I don’t think this album is less musical or genuine as previous albums. On the contrary, I feel 太美麗 is my most musically cohesive and unified album. Perhaps because of the larger percentage of ballads and down tempo songs, some people feel this album isn’t as ambitious but I tend to disagree. The lack of aggressive, socially critically and rock genre songs should NOT be confused with the lack of direction, inspiration and creativity. I think one of the blind spots with our entertainment scene right now is that we are trying too hard to make loud, bold and excessive creative statements rather than delivering a heartfelt message or story. This album is not an experimental or extreme album in terms of sound but one about the subtleties and emotions in life. <br/>I’ve been heavily influenced by the classic Soul sounds of the 60’s and so I tried to bring that flavor to this album with use of string and horn arrangements along with an acoustic yet grooving rhythm section. With the Mandarin music scene congested with hip hop, rap, pop and everything in between, I thought a bit of classic old Soul flavor would give myself a new musical playground to explore. <br/>Conceptually, this album deals a lot with sentimentality, the inevitable passing of time and youth leading to, finally, the importance of cherishing life in its entirety. These are things that have been in my subconscious and conscious mind throughout this past year and I wanted to share it all with you in this album. Again, this album is a musical diary of my life just like the previous albums have been. I hope it brings you all joy, strength and warmth while at the same time inspiring answers, questions and revelations about life. <br/>DT<br/><br/>2006年8月19日 下午6點27分 廣州<br/><br/>我正在廣州的飯店房間裡,等一下還有好幾個訪問要進行,利用這個空檔,我寫下這篇日記。專輯已經發行了兩個多禮拜,這段時間,我一直在各地宣傳。我有點累,但是可以在每個城市見到大家讓我深感開心與欣慰。<br/><br/>來自四面八方的眾多歌迷齊聚一堂,你們的支持著實令我感動。看到你們這麼多人來到機場跟活動現場,這真的讓我驚喜萬分。我知道你們很多人是從很遠的地方來的,也有些人是蹺課、翹班來看我的,所以我很希望你們了解,對於你們的愛與美意,我是非常感激的。<br/><br/>關於這張專輯,我很開心地要告訴大家,因為你們的支持,目前的狀況很好。當然,我也聽到了有人覺得這張專輯不像前兩張專輯那麼「尖銳」,也有人覺得這張專輯相較之下的音樂性比較弱。我同意這張專輯跟【黑色柳丁】、【太平盛世】是很不一樣的;然而,我並不覺得在音樂性跟真誠度,這張專輯有任何遜色之處。相反的,我覺得【太美麗】是一張音樂質感最為統一的專輯。可能是因為這張專輯的情歌與慢版歌曲比較多,讓有些人覺得這張專輯比較沒有野心,但我並不這麼以為。大家不要把「沒有具攻擊性、社會批判的搖滾歌曲」與「缺乏方向、靈感與創意」兩件事混淆了。我認為目前整個娛樂圈有一個盲點,那就是我們都太用力在做誇張、反差很大的作品,而少了感人的信息或故事。這張專輯在聲音上面並不是一張走極端的實驗專輯,而是想刻畫出生活裡的纖細情感。<br/><br/>我深受60年代經典靈魂音樂的影響,這張專輯為了呈現出那樣的氣味,我在編曲時,特別使用了管樂、弦樂以及充滿律動的原音節奏組。目前的華語音樂圈充斥嘻哈、饒舌與流行之類的曲風,我覺得這些經典的老靈魂音樂,為我打開了一個值得探索的嶄新音樂版圖。<br/><br/>概念上來說,這張專輯表達了許多關於時間與青春必然消逝的感傷情懷,最終則是要提醒我們珍惜生命的重要性。這些是我過去這段時間一直縈繞在意識與潛意識中的想法,我想藉由這張專輯跟大家分這一切, 這張專輯跟之前的所有專輯一樣,是一部用音樂寫的生活日記。我希望這張專輯可以帶給你們喜樂、力量與溫暖,同時也希望它能夠激發出關於生活的問題、解答與真相。<br/><br/>陶喆<br/>

页: [1]