小胖之家 | 陶喆歌迷会(Davidtao.CN)'s Archiver

DT 发表于 2009-9-8 23:00

69樂章來了!DT69 New, 6th album is finally here! Drops today

Dear Friends,<br/><br/>I'm pleased to announce that my new 6th studio album, ”69David Tao 69樂章“, is officially releasing today, 8/21, in China, Taiwan and HK. Through many<br/>trials and tribulations, the album now finally sees the light of day. Because of the typhoon relief efforts and unofficial internet leak last week, our release date has changed<br/>a few times which has caused a lot of confusion not only to you but even for our operations. For that, I'd like to apologize.<br/><br/>I'm very excited about this album and feel it is my best work to date. I do hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed producing and creating it. For some, this album's direction may<br/>come as a challenge seeing it as a departure from my previous work, but for me, it is in fact a return to my roots. The essence of this album, once again, is not about its musical genre but about the stories<br/>and emotions contained with it. I can't guarantee everybody will like this album but I can assure you that I put 110% of my heart, soul and life into making it.<br/><br/>Love, DT<br/><br/>大家好,<br/><br/>很高興跟大家宣布我的第六張錄音室專輯【陶喆 - 69樂章】今天 (8/21)正式在中港台三地同步發行了。通過重重的考驗與磨難,這張專輯今天正式公諸於世。之前因為參與颱風賑災,而上禮拜又傳出專輯被非法外流在網路上,導致我們數度更改發行日期。這不僅對你們,甚至對我們的內部運作都造成極大的困擾。對此,我深表歉意。<br/><br/>這張專輯讓我興奮不已,我覺得這是我至今最好的一部作品。我希望你們可以跟我在製作這張專輯一樣感受到許多喜樂。對一些人來說,這張專輯會是個挑戰,因為它遠不同於我以往的創作風格,但是對我來說,這是我的回歸根本之作。這張專輯的精隨不在於它表現出來的音樂風格,而在於其中所蘊含的故事與情感。我不敢保證所有人都會喜歡這張專輯,但這絕對是我用了 110% 的真心、靈魂與生 命來創作的一張專輯。<br/><br/>愛<br/>陶喆

页: [1]