陶喆 01月08日新加坡上太空说演唱会 【整合】

转帖: 新浪|微博新浪 百度|Hi空间百度 开心网开心 校内|人人网人人 豆瓣网豆瓣 搜狐|白社会搜狐 淘宝|淘江湖淘宝
1 F  发表于 2010-1-18 17:15 | 只看该作者 | 倒序看帖 | 跳转到 »
14 January, 2010
His last concert? (David Tao Pt 1)
[05:28]
David Tao expressed his disappointment in Mandopop during his last interview with Razor TV. However, that did not slacken his performance at his DT In Space The Rock &Talk Show in Singapore on 8th Jan.
Catch highlights of his concert here, where he moved seamlessly from his signature hits to covers of rock classics from the 70s.

14 January, 2010
流沙 (David Tao Pt 2)
[03:25]
"流沙" is one of David's signature hits from his debut self-titled album, "David Tao". Check out his performance of this sentimental ballad on acoustic guitar.

14 January, 2010
普通朋友 (David Tao Pt 3)
[05:30]
How would the R&B influenced "普通朋友" sound on acoustic guitar? Let the original singer show you himself!

14 January, 2010
Sunshine of your love (David Tao Pt 4)
[01:57]
David claims to be an avid fan of rock classics from the 60s and 70s, so he was exeptionally serious when giving his rendition of British rock group Cream's "Sunshine of your love". Check out his performance here.

14 January, 2010
Hotel California (David Tao Pt 5)
[05:15]
David covers American rock band Eagles' classic, "Hotel California", to an impressed audience.

14 January, 2010
Susan Said (David Tao Pt 6)
[02:42]
The song "Susan Said" is a fusion of Beijing opera and R&B. David got the inspiration for this song from his Chinese opera singer mother, and his Elvis Presley fanatic father.

2 December, 2009
"I adore Miss C" (David Tao Pt 1)
[04:40]
David Tao is lovestruck and lovin' it! The Taiwanese singer-songwriter penned a note of thanks to a certain 'Miss C' in his latest album, Opus 69. Who is the mysterious Miss C, whose identity he's kept from the public? Why is David so floored by her? Will he make his move soon? RazorTV digs deeper to find out...

2 December, 2009
I might elope if Mum says no (David Tao Pt 2)
[01:51]
Plagued with many rumours involving several women in his life, Taiwanese singer-songwriter David Tao has had quite a few relationships that went nowhere. David is not shy about telling the world that his mum is hard to please, when it comes to his future wife. But if push comes to shove, David tells RazorTV he would (gasp!) entertain the idea of eloping!

2 December, 2009
From Mandopop to movies (David Tao Pt 3)
[04:34]
Why is Taiwanese singer-songwriter David Tao disappointed in the Mandopop industry? He's throwing in the towel, after 12 years of making music and being hailed as the man who popularised R&B in the Mandopop industry. All stops are out for his next move - movie-making. Find out more about his dream of directing movies.

1 December, 2009
He'll be a good husband (David Tao Pt 4)
[01:40]
Taiwanese singer-songwriter David has every confidence in being a good boyfriend and a good husband. Here's what he thinks every good lover or hubby should have....

1 December, 2009
Retro-licious in Space (David Tao Pt 5)
[02:56]
Taiwanese singer-songwriter David Tao is bent on reflecting on the past. From his latest album Opus 69, which highlights important world events in the year 1969, to his upcoming concert in Singapore called DT in Space: Rock and Talk Show which will be a blast from the past. Here are some things you can look forward to...

1 December, 2009
My best moment ever (David Tao Pt 6)
[03:47]
1969 was the year Taiwanese singer-songwriter David Tao was born. It was also the year the world witnessed some life-changing events. Hence his last album Opus 69 is significantly retrospective. In this heart-to-heart with RazorTV, David talks about tough beginnings, and his most siginificant achievement to date.

1 December, 2009
小镇姑娘 Small Town Girl (David Tao Pt 7)
[03:35]
Catch Taiwanese singer-songwriter David Tao's upbeat number 小镇姑娘 (Small Town Girl) at charity concert, Voices of Harmony 2009.

1 December, 2009
暗恋 Adoration (David Tao Pt 8)
[05:21]
Taiwanese singer-songwriter David Tao's latest album Opus 69 was headlined by a song called 暗恋, Adoration, which he wrote for a girl he really likes. Her identity is still a secret, but you can watch David's performance at charity concert Voices of Harmony 2009.

on my way to see my friends who lived a couple blocks away from me as i walked through the subway

最近看过此主题的会员

返回列表