69樂章來了!DT69 New, 6th album is finally here! Drops today

转帖: 新浪|微博新浪 百度|Hi空间百度 开心网开心 校内|人人网人人 豆瓣网豆瓣 搜狐|白社会搜狐 淘宝|淘江湖淘宝
1 F  发表于 2009-9-8 23:00 | 只看该作者 | 倒序看帖 | 跳转到 »
Dear Friends,

I'm pleased to announce that my new 6th studio album, ”69David Tao 69樂章“, is officially releasing today, 8/21, in China, Taiwan and HK. Through many
trials and tribulations, the album now finally sees the light of day. Because of the typhoon relief efforts and unofficial internet leak last week, our release date has changed
a few times which has caused a lot of confusion not only to you but even for our operations. For that, I'd like to apologize.

I'm very excited about this album and feel it is my best work to date. I do hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed producing and creating it. For some, this album's direction may
come as a challenge seeing it as a departure from my previous work, but for me, it is in fact a return to my roots. The essence of this album, once again, is not about its musical genre but about the stories
and emotions contained with it. I can't guarantee everybody will like this album but I can assure you that I put 110% of my heart, soul and life into making it.

Love, DT

大家好,

很高興跟大家宣布我的第六張錄音室專輯【陶喆 - 69樂章】今天 (8/21)正式在中港台三地同步發行了。通過重重的考驗與磨難,這張專輯今天正式公諸於世。之前因為參與颱風賑災,而上禮拜又傳出專輯被非法外流在網路上,導致我們數度更改發行日期。這不僅對你們,甚至對我們的內部運作都造成極大的困擾。對此,我深表歉意。

這張專輯讓我興奮不已,我覺得這是我至今最好的一部作品。我希望你們可以跟我在製作這張專輯一樣感受到許多喜樂。對一些人來說,這張專輯會是個挑戰,因為它遠不同於我以往的創作風格,但是對我來說,這是我的回歸根本之作。這張專輯的精隨不在於它表現出來的音樂風格,而在於其中所蘊含的故事與情感。我不敢保證所有人都會喜歡這張專輯,但這絕對是我用了 110% 的真心、靈魂與生 命來創作的一張專輯。

陶喆

返回列表