[公告]大家去看11月份的

转帖: 新浪|微博新浪 百度|Hi空间百度 开心网开心 校内|人人网人人 豆瓣网豆瓣 搜狐|白社会搜狐 淘宝|淘江湖淘宝
1 F  发表于 2004-10-17 18:22 | 只看该作者 | 倒序看帖 | 跳转到 »
据预告大家去看11月份的<空中英语教室>中有一篇名为"david tao "的文章 hohohoho[em06][em06][em07] 下面是文字内容: David Tao The Asian pop star makes music that matters. 11 Pop star David Tao has been labeled “Asia’s king of R&B.” and rightly so. He’s the man who brought R&B to the Mandarin music scene. Nowadays, “King David” rules the Mandarin scene with his smooth voice and matchless songwriting talent. Praised for his fresh musical style, this singer has gained a faithful following throughout Asia. Fans just can’t get enough of him. David was born in Hong Kong on July 11, 1969, but spent most of his childhood in Taiwan and the United States. David, an only child, grew up in a musically talented family. His mother was a successful Chinese opera star. But it was his father who instilled a love of music in him. Chinese and western songs often filled their home, with his father singing along. David soon joined in. Still, David never dreamed of becoming a famous musician. As with most young people, his dreams changed with the passing fancies of childhood. At one point, he even considered becoming a lawyer. 12 David’s work experience has also been as varied and random as his childhood dreams. He worked many different jobs while living in the U.S. from shoe salesman to police officer. In college, David majored in psychology and filmmaking. He planned on pursuing a career as a movie director. His life, however, took a decidedly unexpected detour. In 1993, a Taiwanese music producer walked into an instrument store in the U.S. where David was working. He soon discovered that David spoke Mandarin and had a good understanding of music. He encouraged David to pursue a career in Mandarin pop. Shortly afterward, David moved back to Taiwan and began working as a songwriter for various pop singers. He quickly became known for his distinctive R&B style. Many famous pop stars began seeking him out to help write their albums. Finally, in 1997, David jumped out from behind the scenes and into the spotlight. That year, he released his debut self-titled album. He also won a Golden Melody Award for Best Newcomer. 13 David strives to create music that brings people hope. He also uses his music to share his Christian faith. He says, “I don’t debate my faith with others, and I don’t force others to believe in God, but I will share with you all the blessings God has given me.” David prays for inspiration to make music that touches hearts. He wrote the “Dear God” after the September 11 tragedy. “I just sat there with a guitar one day…and then this melody came out from nowhere.” He says. “I knew it was something sent from above.” How does David measure success? Certainly not by the number of albums he’s sold. For David, success is when a fan says to him, “your music cheered me up and helped me in my darkest hour.” Unlike many pop stars, David cares little about his image. For him, music is about presenting a message, not an image. “I don’t really know how people perceive me , and honestly, that’s something I really don’t think about,” he says. “I just try to do what I do well and work hard at it.” 译文: 陶喆 亚洲流行音乐歌手陶喆 11 流行歌手陶喆一直被视为亚洲节奏蓝调音乐王,确实也名不虚传。他是把节奏蓝调音乐带进国语音乐界的人。 如今,“现代大卫王”用他柔和悦耳的声音和无与伦比的作曲天分,统领着国语音乐界。他的音乐风格清新为人称道,在亚洲各地赢得了广大忠实乐迷。他们对他的音乐百听不厌。 陶喆于1969年7月11日在香港出生,但童年的大部分时间在台湾和美国度过。 陶喆成长于一个音乐世家,是家中的独子。母亲是一位京剧名角。不过将音乐的爱好灌输给他的,确是父亲。他们家中常充满着中西方歌曲,父亲跟着哼唱,很快的,陶喆也加入其中。尽管如此,他从未想到会成为音乐名人。跟大部分的年轻人一样,他的梦想随着孩童时的短暂喜好而改变。曾有一时,他还想过要当律师呢。 12 陶喆的工作经验,一如童年梦想般的多样化且随意。在美国期间,他做过许多不同的工作——从卖鞋到警察——他都做过。 陶喆在大学主修心理学和电影制作。他计划追求电影导演为职业。然而,他的生命转了个截然不同,意想不到的弯。 1993年,一位台湾音乐制作人走进美国的一家乐器行,陶喆正好在哪儿工作。他不久就发现陶喆会说国语,而且有很深的音乐造诣。 他鼓励陶喆往国语流行音乐发展。不久之后,陶喆搬回台湾,开始为许多流行音乐歌手写歌。很快就以独特的节奏蓝调风格打出名号。许多著名的流行音乐明星开始找他来帮他们的专辑写歌。 终于在1997年,陶喆从幕后跳到幕前。那一年他推出了首张同名专辑,也获得金曲奖最佳新人奖。 13 陶喆致力于创作能够给人希望的音乐。他也用音乐来分享他对基督教的信仰。他说:“我不和别人争辩我的信仰,我也不勉强别人信仰上帝,但我会和大家分享上帝赐予我的祝福。” 陶喆向上帝祈求灵感,来制作感动人心的音乐。“9.11”悲剧后,他写了一首“Dear God”。 他说:“有一天我只是拿一把吉他坐在哪儿……然后这个曲调没来由的涌上心头。我知道这是从天上来的。” 他如何衡量成功?当然不是从唱片销量而定。对陶喆来说,成功是当一位乐迷对他说:“你的音乐在我最低潮的时候鼓舞了我,帮助了我。” 和许多流行歌手不同的是,他不太注重自己的形象。对他来说,音乐要传递的是一个信息,而不是形象。 他说:“我不太知道别人怎么看我,但说真的,这确实不是我所关心的。我只是试着做我擅长的事,并尽全力做好它。” 打得我累死了……不过这样可以比较早让大家看到……hoho~~~~~` 大家可以在能收到空中英语教室的频道收听或收看……(电视可能会延期一些) 空中英语教实播放时间

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-10-23 14:18:39编辑过]

★※ [超级无敌鲨鱼帮]指定杀号鱼号NO.002※★

2 F  发表于 2004-10-17 19:05 | 只看该作者
你买了吗```````我怎么不知道```要是没有我杀了你 [em02][em02][em02][em06]
on my way to see my friends who lived a couple blocks away from me as i walked through the subway

3 F  发表于 2004-10-22 21:40 | 只看该作者
7777我已经拿到了……封面就是david
虽然那张太………………了 —…………
hoho~~~~过两天找个地方扫描一下传上来!~~
★※ [超级无敌鲨鱼帮]指定杀号鱼号NO.002※★

返回列表