预购赠礼之"陶喆亲笔手写情书"内容

转帖: 新浪|微博新浪 百度|Hi空间百度 开心网开心 校内|人人网人人 豆瓣网豆瓣 搜狐|白社会搜狐 淘宝|淘江湖淘宝
1 F  发表于 2006-7-26 18:50 | 只看该作者 | 倒序看帖 | 跳转到 »

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-7-30 14:26:38编辑过]

on my way to see my friends who lived a couple blocks away from me as i walked through the subway

2 F  发表于 2006-7-28 19:15 | 只看该作者

Dearly beloved,

As I look back on our years together, I realize there is a certain sense of sadness and loneliness within me. It is a subtile yet powerful emotion that at times threatens to overwhelm me, but then at the next moment vanishes leaving a curious calm and serenity.

I constantly struggle with what is real and what is an illusion. On simply, it is about what is morally right and wrong in what we choose that perplexes me. In the end, perhaps what I fear most is the loss of youth and freedom. But who is to say that fear is unworthy and less nobel?

I'm simultaneously haunted and touched by our beautiful memories and moments. But is it easier to live with them or without?

Time is slipping away and now is not the moment for indecision.

Now is the moment for love.
                                                                                                                                                    Yours truly,

DT

亲爱的

每当回顾我们共同度过的年月时,就会有一种忧伤又寂寞的情感充满我的心怀。这是一种微妙却又强劲的情感,有时我感到它会将我淹没,一会儿之后,它又消失殆尽,只留下一种奇怪的平静和安宁。

我常常在现实与幻境中挣扎。而困扰我的,很简单,只是我们的选择在道义上究竟是对还是错。我所恐惧的,到最后,也许只是失去年青和自由。但是谁又能说这恐惧是毫无益处而又卑微的呢?我们美好的回忆和共度的时光萦绕我心,折磨我,同时却又感动我。到底,我怀着这些事才能轻松度日,抑或是该忘记?

时间逝去如流水,现在并非该优柔寡断的时刻。

现在是我爱慕的时刻。

你的,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          DT

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-7-28 19:20:36编辑过]

3 F  发表于 2007-7-9 17:28 | 只看该作者
[em04]
~℉ǒrêvěr Lɑvě.┅…9.\'s僾伱喆ツ┇

4 F  发表于 2010-11-15 16:58 | 只看该作者
哇。。。多希望这是写给我的呢

返回列表