1 F  发表于 2009-7-20 02:07 | 只看该作者 | 倒序看帖 | 跳转到 »

davidztao
主页:http://twitter.com/davidztao
Name David Tao
Location Taipei
Web http://www.davidtao.com
Bio They call me DT

国内登陆:http://itweet.net/web/

davidztao 剛起來,今天的心情和特別和複雜,因為等下午要舉辦張新專輯的第一個“體驗”活動。剛剛又看到Walter Cronkite過世的新聞,讓我對時代的改變有深深的感觸。。。都忘了跟大家說,Good afternoon..."Good Afternoon"...
about 3 hours ago from web
davidztao 1916 to 2009, Walter Cronkite. 一個真的"Newsman"(新聞人)和journalist在美國的禮拜五離開我們了。The world will miss you. 現在有意義的新聞報導去了那裡?現在真的關心社會和世界的記者去了那裡了?
about 3 hours ago from web
davidztao Going to rehearsals now for tonight's show! See you there! Haven't performed in Taipei in a long time so I'm excited!
about 23 hours ago from Twitterrific  
davidztao I finally got a 29 minute sleep cycle last night! Yay! Big improvement from the past few weeks. However, I only slept a total of 5 hours...
about 23 hours ago from Twitterrific   
davidztao 早!起床看到你們的留言讓我很興奮。非常高興你們大家喜歡新專輯的視覺和概念。要感謝我們這次超強的企畫團隊!僕僕,Philip, Cheer, Mitch and Shay: You guys are the best! 還有很多驚喜等著你們所以希望大家可以慢慢感受...
10:48 AM Jul 18th from web
davidztao 消失了幾天因為在敢進度。。。兩頭燒...burning the candle at both ends! One more song to sing but tons of songs to edit still...it's time to sleep! Night!
4:06 AM Jul 18th from web
davidztao Good morning...half awAke. My engine is barely running. 25 min sleep cycle so it's better than before. Shower and get ready for work...
6:45 AM Jul 15th from Twitterrific
davidztao The average person's sleep cycle is about 30 minutes so if you're getting that then you're doing alright. At 23 minutes, I need Red Bull!
1:20 AM Jul 15th from web
davidztao Just got home friends! Tired, tired, tired...and need to wake up at 630 tomorrow for more shooting...night.
1:18 AM Jul 15th from web
davidztao Hope everybody is alright from last night's earthquake in Taipei...haven't read the news yet but it must've been quite big.
12:02 PM Jul 14th from web
davidztao Had a 23 minute sleep cycle finally...not great but better than the 19 to 20 mins I was getting in the past week...I feel better rested now
12:00 PM Jul 14th from web
davidztao I'm fine, no worries. Microphone stand was kind of wobbling but nothing fell over. Hope everybody is safe and sound. Have a good night!
2:37 AM Jul 14th from web
davidztao Yes I felt it too! Was recording and now came downstairs! Is everybody ok?
2:12 AM Jul 14th from Twitterrific
davidztao @lunarkitten 100%巧合!
4:47 PM Jul 13th from web in reply to lunarkitten
davidztao @1206HL Helen is here! Rock on!
4:45 PM Jul 13th from web in reply to 1206HL
davidztao 我可以叫我自己“老陶”。。。你們不行!哈哈
4:44 PM Jul 13th from web
davidztao Too many people in my business like to half-ass it...that's why business sucks so much! Why don't they realize that? Lazy ass mo-fo's...
4:42 PM Jul 13th from web
davidztao Motto for the Year: If you're gonna do something, do it right the first time. Don't half ass it.
12:13 PM Jul 13th from web
davidztao @gutkwok Wish I could've been on the tram...Goin' on a free Ride! Yeaaaaaaah!
1:57 AM Jul 13th from web in reply to gutkwok
davidztao 不是很清楚你們那裡得到的消息(TV上說新專輯7.18首播,7.31發行)但我可以告訴這個是不正確的。當然,老陶我很多時候的消息也不是很準確的,所以不要怪我。。。嘿嘿
1:55 AM Jul 13th from web

[此贴子已经被作者于2009/9/4 14:16:45编辑过]

on my way to see my friends who lived a couple blocks away from me as i walked through the subway

2 F  发表于 2009-7-20 02:08 | 只看该作者
davidztao 什麼是"Chinese Logic Puzzle" or 華人邏輯謎?CLP 是我在我周遭看到我覺得不合理或在邏輯上不解的東西。這就像是我前天在電梯裏看到的那個叫乘客不要對話的公告。但你們的回覆真的還蠻酷的。有人說是避免傳染病,還有人說是因為電梯是聲控的。。。很酷的答案!哈哈
1:53 AM Jul 13th from web
davidztao @fifiplushie Night, Big Glasses Fifi...
1:39 AM Jul 13th from web in reply to fifiplushie
davidztao @Fiona1017 你在訓練什麼?
1:37 AM Jul 13th from web in reply to Fiona1017
davidztao 剛錄音回家,充實的一天也做了不少事。還有十天就解脫了!今天聲音不錯,希望明後天進度一樣。今天感覺應該不是很容易入睡。。。眼皮趕快重起來!
1:36 AM Jul 13th from web
davidztao Check this out: http://yfrog.com/0zxynsj 是為什麼不要我們說話?什麼邏輯?What do you think? I call these...Chinese Logic Puzzles!
3:34 AM Jul 12th from Twitterrific
davidztao Cool huh? http://yfrog.com/0xalnyj Birthday is officially over. However, the unofficial bday celebration now begins!
3:31 AM Jul 12th from Twitterrific
davidztao http://bit.ly/Os7C1(优酷:http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTA0NzM2MzEy.html)
11:49 AM Jul 11th from web
davidztao This is what I call a MJ tribute...dancers paying respect to a King of Dance. Brought tears to my eyes.
11:48 AM Jul 11th from web
davidztao 哈哈,38也可以啦。。。
11:30 AM Jul 11th from web
davidztao @dachouhouzi 謝謝,非常的感動!也很開心認識你!你現在住那裡呢?
11:27 AM Jul 11th from web in reply to dachouhouzi
davidztao @tiggeress517 歌詞裏是唱37啊。。。
11:24 AM Jul 11th from web in reply to tiggeress517
davidztao @Jessie_li Jessie and Friends! 謝謝,謝謝,謝謝!一早上可以聽到這首生日歌真的又讓我笑了!開心的笑,感動的笑,surprised的笑!太幫了,thank you! 尤其,聽到那麼多人在裡面祝福我真的讓我很感動!還有,我喜歡永遠37...哈哈!
11:21 AM Jul 11th from web in reply to Jessie_li
davidztao Good morning my Friends! Thank you for all your well wishes! You guys are the best!
11:11 AM Jul 11th from web
davidztao Just check it out...http://bit.ly/ypUPf
1:58 AM Jul 11th from web
davidztao A "DT" birthday without talking loudly, acting stupidly, alcohol, people falling down, singing out of control, and laughing crazily? Hello?
davidztao Thanks to Mitch (you guys should really thank him as you wouldn't be watching this vid now) for rushing this out so quickly.
1:56 AM Jul 11th from web
davidztao Happy Birthday to Me! Here's some footage from just a few hours ago. What a birthday! I mean, what a quiet birthday...
1:55 AM Jul 11th from web
davidztao but only for a short while...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
1:12 AM Jul 11th from web   
davidztao This is a big birthday and I should be celebrating. But there are other more important things at hand so the bday can wait!
davidztao Thanks for all your birthday wishes! I'm very grateful and touched...it's a quiet one for sure but that's ok for now.
1:09 AM Jul 11th from web
davidztao @shaity hope you feel better Shaity...get well!
12:08 PM Jul 10th from web in reply to shaity
davidztao @barefootm 哇。。。看到了!我們澳門見!有什麼特別想要聽的嗎?
11:19 PM Jul 9th from web in reply to barefootm
davidztao @wcmay5555 Hope you're ok...does it still hurt? Hope it's not too serious...
11:15 PM Jul 9th from web in reply to wcmay5555
davidztao @Claudia1017 Still not sure what I'm gonna sing...thinking about it. Maybe a Michael Jackson medley? I don't know...
11:14 PM Jul 9th from web in reply to Claudia1017
davidztao @Keanu522 感覺有小小康復了,謝謝!
11:13 PM Jul 9th from web in reply to Keanu522

[此贴子已经被作者于2009/7/20 2:11:36编辑过]

on my way to see my friends who lived a couple blocks away from me as i walked through the subway

3 F  发表于 2009-7-20 02:12 | 只看该作者
davidztao Gonna shower, drink something to cool me down and then maybe do some editing before going to bed.
11:12 PM Jul 9th from web
davidztao Kinda wish I were in LA now...enjoying the breezy, easy summer...haha...
11:09 PM Jul 9th from web
davidztao Productive day and just got home. 燒肉 for dinner. Not too tired and feeling decent. A few more songs to sing and I'm almost there!
11:05 PM Jul 9th from web
davidztao Good afternoon, another workday has begun. A bit restless but things should pick up later. Kind of gloomy here in Taipei. How are you?
12:54 PM Jul 9th from web
davidztao Tired and going to bed...chat more tomorrow. Been staring at the computer screen for way too long today...Night!
1:41 AM Jul 9th from web
davidztao It's back to music today! What you doing? http://yfrog.com/0vdwpj
12:34 PM Jul 8th from Twitterrific
davidztao The news in Iran and Urumqi really saddens me. I'm praying for all those oppressed, injured, grieving and sacrificed.
11:58 AM Jul 8th from web
davidztao Why do people want to control one another so much? If we don't obsess with control so much perhaps we could...CO-EXIST and live in peace.
11:54 AM Jul 8th from web
davidztao violence and hatred. That's what I feel is causing the problems now. Why do governments and groups need to control people so much?
11:52 AM Jul 8th from web
davidztao Loss of control leads to fear, fear leads to desperation, desperation leads to extreme measures, extreme measures lead to...
11:50 AM Jul 8th from web
davidztao @malena0614 Have a great trip, Ms. M! Very sweet of you and hope you have fun in the Big City! Be safe and show me pics when you're back!
10:27 AM Jul 8th from web in reply to malena0614
davidztao and anger in Michael's voice as he sings the song but also the hope and joy when he belts out, "It's gonna feel real good". That's power.
3:52 AM Jul 8th from web
davidztao I've so many favorite MJ songs but Man in the Mirror always gives me goosebumps and really moves me from inside. I hear the frustration...
3:49 AM Jul 8th from web
davidztao I should and could be doing to make things better. Even if it only changes one little thing one step at a time.
3:48 AM Jul 8th from web

4 F  发表于 2009-7-20 02:12 | 只看该作者
davidztao 什麼是"Chinese Logic Puzzle" or 華人邏輯謎?CLP 是我在我周遭看到我覺得不合理或在邏輯上不解的東西。這就像是我前天在電梯裏看到的那個叫乘客不要對話的公告。但你們的回覆真的還蠻酷的。有人說是避免傳染病,還有人說是因為電梯是聲控的。。。很酷的答案!哈哈
1:53 AM Jul 13th from web
davidztao @fifiplushie Night, Big Glasses Fifi...
1:39 AM Jul 13th from web in reply to fifiplushie
davidztao @Fiona1017 你在訓練什麼?
1:37 AM Jul 13th from web in reply to Fiona1017
davidztao 剛錄音回家,充實的一天也做了不少事。還有十天就解脫了!今天聲音不錯,希望明後天進度一樣。今天感覺應該不是很容易入睡。。。眼皮趕快重起來!
1:36 AM Jul 13th from web
davidztao Check this out: http://yfrog.com/0zxynsj 是為什麼不要我們說話?什麼邏輯?What do you think? I call these...Chinese Logic Puzzles!
3:34 AM Jul 12th from Twitterrific
davidztao Cool huh? http://yfrog.com/0xalnyj Birthday is officially over. However, the unofficial bday celebration now begins!
3:31 AM Jul 12th from Twitterrific
davidztao http://bit.ly/Os7C1(优酷:http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTA0NzM2MzEy.html)
11:49 AM Jul 11th from web
davidztao This is what I call a MJ tribute...dancers paying respect to a King of Dance. Brought tears to my eyes.
11:48 AM Jul 11th from web
davidztao 哈哈,38也可以啦。。。
11:30 AM Jul 11th from web
davidztao @dachouhouzi 謝謝,非常的感動!也很開心認識你!你現在住那裡呢?
11:27 AM Jul 11th from web in reply to dachouhouzi
davidztao @tiggeress517 歌詞裏是唱37啊。。。
11:24 AM Jul 11th from web in reply to tiggeress517
davidztao @Jessie_li Jessie and Friends! 謝謝,謝謝,謝謝!一早上可以聽到這首生日歌真的又讓我笑了!開心的笑,感動的笑,surprised的笑!太幫了,thank you! 尤其,聽到那麼多人在裡面祝福我真的讓我很感動!還有,我喜歡永遠37...哈哈!
11:21 AM Jul 11th from web in reply to Jessie_li
davidztao Good morning my Friends! Thank you for all your well wishes! You guys are the best!
11:11 AM Jul 11th from web
davidztao Just check it out...http://bit.ly/ypUPf
davidztao A "DT" birthday without talking loudly, acting stupidly, alcohol, people falling down, singing out of control, and laughing crazily? Hello?
davidztao Thanks to Mitch (you guys should really thank him as you wouldn't be watching this vid now) for rushing this out so quickly.
1:56 AM Jul 11th from web
davidztao Happy Birthday to Me! Here's some footage from just a few hours ago. What a birthday! I mean, what a quiet birthday...
1:55 AM Jul 11th from web
davidztao but only for a short while...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
davidztao This is a big birthday and I should be celebrating. But there are other more important things at hand so the bday can wait!
davidztao Thanks for all your birthday wishes! I'm very grateful and touched...it's a quiet one for sure but that's ok for now.
1:09 AM Jul 11th from web
davidztao @shaity hope you feel better Shaity...get well!
12:08 PM Jul 10th from web in reply to shaity

5 F  发表于 2009-7-20 02:13 | 只看该作者
davidztao @barefootm 哇。。。看到了!我們澳門見!有什麼特別想要聽的嗎?
11:19 PM Jul 9th from web in reply to barefootm
davidztao @wcmay5555 Hope you're ok...does it still hurt? Hope it's not too serious...
11:15 PM Jul 9th from web in reply to wcmay5555
davidztao @Claudia1017 Still not sure what I'm gonna sing...thinking about it. Maybe a Michael Jackson medley? I don't know...
11:14 PM Jul 9th from web in reply to Claudia1017
davidztao @Keanu522 感覺有小小康復了,謝謝!
11:13 PM Jul 9th from web in reply to Keanu522
davidztao Gonna shower, drink something to cool me down and then maybe do some editing before going to bed.
11:12 PM Jul 9th from web
davidztao Kinda wish I were in LA now...enjoying the breezy, easy summer...haha...
11:09 PM Jul 9th from web
davidztao Productive day and just got home. 燒肉 for dinner. Not too tired and feeling decent. A few more songs to sing and I'm almost there!
11:05 PM Jul 9th from web
davidztao Good afternoon, another workday has begun. A bit restless but things should pick up later. Kind of gloomy here in Taipei. How are you?
12:54 PM Jul 9th from web
davidztao Tired and going to bed...chat more tomorrow. Been staring at the computer screen for way too long today...Night!
1:41 AM Jul 9th from web
davidztao It's back to music today! What you doing? http://yfrog.com/0vdwpj
12:34 PM Jul 8th from Twitterrific
davidztao The news in Iran and Urumqi really saddens me. I'm praying for all those oppressed, injured, grieving and sacrificed.
11:58 AM Jul 8th from web
davidztao Why do people want to control one another so much? If we don't obsess with control so much perhaps we could...CO-EXIST and live in peace.
11:54 AM Jul 8th from web
davidztao violence and hatred. That's what I feel is causing the problems now. Why do governments and groups need to control people so much?
11:52 AM Jul 8th from web
davidztao Loss of control leads to fear, fear leads to desperation, desperation leads to extreme measures, extreme measures lead to...
11:50 AM Jul 8th from web
davidztao @malena0614 Have a great trip, Ms. M! Very sweet of you and hope you have fun in the Big City! Be safe and show me pics when you're back!
10:27 AM Jul 8th from web in reply to malena0614
davidztao and anger in Michael's voice as he sings the song but also the hope and joy when he belts out, "It's gonna feel real good". That's power.
3:52 AM Jul 8th from web
davidztao I've so many favorite MJ songs but Man in the Mirror always gives me goosebumps and really moves me from inside. I hear the frustration...
3:49 AM Jul 8th from web
davidztao I should and could be doing to make things better. Even if it only changes one little thing one step at a time.
3:48 AM Jul 8th from web

6 F  发表于 2009-7-20 02:14 | 只看该作者
davidztao Hearing Heal the World and We are the World and then seeing the violence and hatred in the world today really makes me think about what...
3:47 AM Jul 8th from web
davidztao Just finished watching the tribute and farewell for Michael...very moved and reminded again how poignant his songs were and are today.
3:45 AM Jul 8th from web
davidztao Dog tired...home, ate something, now gonna shower and then ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...see you all tomorrow! NIght, morning, whatever it is...
1:45 AM Jul 8th from web
davidztao It's a big birthday, yes, I know but I think I'll be working straight through and not celebrating unfortunately...too much to do still...
3:39 PM Jul 7th from Twitterrific
davidztao May God watch keep and watch over them. We are with you all.
7:30 AM Jul 7th from web
davidztao Let us pray for peace and also the lives lost and people injured in Urumqi. For those of you with friends and family in that region...
7:29 AM Jul 7th from web
davidztao Goooood Morning! How are you all feeling? I wouldn't be up this early if we didn't have to shoot...remember to eat BREAKFAST!
7:20 AM Jul 7th from web
davidztao www.davidtao.com is back and up and running again! We're updating it and will release a new version very soon! Sorry for the downtime!
5:57 PM Jul 6th from web
davidztao I didn't lose any weight just some fat content, haha! Hopefully exchanged for some muscle? Haha
1:36 PM Jul 6th from Twitterrific
davidztao People are still wondering if it's the real me here? Friends, tell them it's really me! Who else would it be? Haha
1:35 PM Jul 6th from Twitterrific
davidztao Ended up getting 2 more hours of rest. It's studio and editing day. Having late lunch at a cute little bread shop! http://yfrog.com/2z7ymj
1:33 PM Jul 6th from Twitterrific
davidztao Can't sleep...woke up 30 min for some strange reason and now struggling to go back to sleep. I need rest! Good morn...Zzzzzzzzzz
8:56 AM Jul 6th from web
davidztao @babychin Bunny rabbit is here!
12:59 AM Jul 6th from web in reply to babychin
davidztao 甜不辣,anyone? My dinner on the run! Tasty! Taiwan 小吃! http://yfrog.com/0l8olj
8:42 PM Jul 5th from Twitterrific
davidztao The pic with my eyes open wide was posted by mistake, haha. But I'll leave it on there for everbody's amusement!
7:31 PM Jul 5th from Twitterrific   
davidztao @0508nico Thanks! I'll take your and a few other friends words for the answer! Smart people! Now I know the origin...
7:30 PM Jul 5th from Twitterrific in reply to 0508nico
davidztao Shouldn't go too late. You guys had dinner yet? What'd you eat? I'm gonna try to sneak in some dinner in a bit
7:28 PM Jul 5th from Twitterrific

7 F  发表于 2009-7-20 02:14 | 只看该作者
davidztao Prepping for night shoot. All day in the sun and now I'm quite DARK! Finally I've got a natural tan! Night shoot is chill and...
7:26 PM Jul 5th from Twitterrific
davidztao Thanks for the compliments on the hair! Much appreciated! Trying to make it easy on your eyes! Just finished day shoot and now...
7:25 PM Jul 5th from Twitterrific
davidztao @mingwai119 yes i'm a 老飛仔!哈哈!
12:30 PM Jul 5th from Twitterrific in reply to mingwai119   
davidztao @karenyao He's a great soul, friend and inspiration! Rock on, Shiuan!
11:41 AM Jul 5th from Twitterrific in reply to karenyao   
davidztao http://yfrog.com/3365qj New hairstyle? Old hairstyle? It's the same old me inside! On my way to the film set...hot, hot, hot!
11:39 AM Jul 5th from Twitterrific
davidztao @mingwai119 沒有唱今天你要嫁給我?哈哈。。。
11:34 AM Jul 5th from Twitterrific in reply to mingwai119
davidztao @timorlqiu be safe and show us pics! Have fun!
11:32 AM Jul 5th from Twitterrific in reply to timorlqiu
davidztao 在臺灣常用一個詞來形容"plan b" or "backup plan", 叫優必或唸成"you be". 你們知道由來嗎?
11:30 AM Jul 5th from Twitterrific
davidztao @Sophie1213 Will keep her in our prayers!
9:40 AM Jul 5th from web in reply to Sophie1213
davidztao Here's the link: http://bit.ly/1TTefD (SellItems)&id=PX1001
9:35 AM Jul 5th from web   
davidztao 最近在看劉軒的新書,很有feel...great and insightful writing. Check it out!
9:34 AM Jul 5th from web
davidztao Up, up, up! Already up and getting ready for another day's shoot! Weather is looking good here in Taipei! Enjoy your Sunday and Sabbath!
9:31 AM Jul 5th from web
davidztao 七月你們會聽到,看到新專輯的東西。發行也不會需要等太久,但我目前還不能揭曉發行日因為他是“商業機密”!哈哈。。。
12:25 AM Jul 5th from web
davidztao 很希望回覆每一個人的tweet但實在很難,請見諒!尤其最近太忙了,但我都會看每一個人的tweet! 你們每天都給我很多快樂,我也希望有給你們一點點的快樂!It's almost time for bed for me. Need to wake up EARLY!!!
12:20 AM Jul 5th from web
davidztao @someshine Yes, we worked together again and had a lot of fun!
12:14 AM Jul 5th from web in reply to someshine
davidztao Back home from the studio and gonna get some rest. It's Saturday night, you guys should be out having fun! Why home so early?
12:13 AM Jul 5th from web
davidztao 簡體,繁體我都可以看!No worries!
5:26 PM Jul 4th from web
davidztao i see...just curious, thanks! i'm following John Mayer!
3:42 PM Jul 4th from web
davidztao 華人的呢?
3:41 PM Jul 4th from web
davidztao Are there a lot of real artists on Twitter? Who else is on?
3:31 PM Jul 4th from web
davidztao @jafanny Let me see your photo, Fanny!!!
3:29 PM Jul 4th from web in reply to jafanny

8 F  发表于 2009-7-20 02:15 | 只看该作者

davidztao You 請記得blog上面還有我的comments...http://www.wretch.cc/blog/D... Share the blog with your friends and family as well!
1:12 PM Jul 4th from web
davidztao You can here the new song there as well! Don't forget to share it with your friends and family! Tell me what you think!
12:50 PM Jul 4th from web
davidztao Friends! My new video clip is up and ready to go! Please goto http://bit.ly/SWVUJ and check it out!
12:49 PM Jul 4th from web
davidztao Thanks for all your encouragement, love and prayers! I'm sure I'll feel better soon. You guys are the best! Btw, Good Afternoon!
11:58 AM Jul 4th from web
davidztao Believe me, I've tried almost every remedy known to man. I just need rest and silence.
6:52 PM Jul 3rd from Twitterrific
davidztao Suddenly started to rain in 高雄. I bring rain everywhere I go. How are you all doing today? Ready for the weekend?
5:40 PM Jul 3rd from Twitterrific
davidztao Very stressed about my voice as it is still hoarse and strained. No matter how many doctors I see they still can't cure me. What's wrong?
5:39 PM Jul 3rd from Twitterrific

davidztao 朋友們,不好意思,是我的錯!贏家是我們的 tiggeress517小姐!Sorry sophie1213,但tiggress517是在10:43am July 1, 2009,做為第一位真確回答我的問題的朋友!tiggeress517, 你住台北嗎?
4:08 PM Jul 2nd from web

davidztao @tiggeress517 朋友們,不好意思,是我的錯!贏家是我們的 tiggeress517小姐!Sorry sophie1213,但tiggress517是在10:43am July 1, 2009,做為第一位真確回答我的問題的朋友!tiggeress517, 你住台北嗎?
4:07 PM Jul 2nd from web in reply to tiggeress517

davidztao 如果第一個正確回答問題的人不來自台北,那就要把機會讓給下一位正確回答的朋友!以後我希望去了什麼城市都可以跟大家有這個互動。所以不住在台北的朋友也會有機會喔!放心,我會來到你們的城市的!
3:57 PM Jul 2nd from web

davidztao @tiggeress517 I CAN see you and everybody else as well! Take care!
3:52 PM Jul 2nd from web in reply to tiggeress517

davidztao @hkmarkjohn Always a pleasure to see you here and everywhere, my friend! How you doing today?
2:18 PM Jul 2nd from web in reply to hkmarkjohn

davidztao @Sophie1213 And the winner is...according to my log, the first person with the correct answer to my question, "... less than 5 seconds ago
2:18 PM Jul 2nd from web in reply to Sophie1213

davidztao And the winner is...according to my log, the first person with the correct answer to my question, "Which church is this?" is...Sophie 1213!
2:17 PM Jul 2nd from web

davidztao @SHthorn Perhaps we can link that site or you can RSS to that site? Many thanks!
2:06 PM Jul 2nd from web in reply to SHthorn

davidztao Tell your friends to also watch the sessions videos, join our blog, and chat with us on Twitter as well! It's a world-wide party!!!
1:34 PM Jul 2nd from web

davidztao 這個週末將會有第二集的"Sessions",新專輯錄音過程側拍錄影帶!請拭目以待!很精彩喔!
1:34 PM Jul 2nd from web  

9 F  发表于 2009-7-20 02:16 | 只看该作者
davidztao Stay tuned this weekend for yet another "Sessions" #2 video!!! Coming very soon! It's very exciting!
1:32 PM Jul 2nd from web

davidztao @barefootm 現在我終於知道你是誰了。。。哈哈...Mika!!
1:20 PM Jul 2nd from web in reply to barefootm

davidztao 終於可以睡超過五個鐘頭了,好爽!你們在考試,忙碌工作,我也在熬夜拍片!How is everybody doing today? Having a goodday? Lily Su is not feeling well? What's wrong?
1:18 PM Jul 2nd from web  

davidztao Goodnight, my friends all over the world!
1:06 AM Jul 2nd from Twitterrific

davidztao Too tired to review the tweets of who the winner is of "guess that church". I'll announce the winner tomorrow! Lemme get some rest, Friends!
1:05 AM Jul 2nd from Twitterrific

davidztao Just finished today's shoot...it was a very long yet productive and fulfilling day. I'm excited and exhausted all at the same time.
1:03 AM Jul 2nd from Twitterrific

davidztao @WinCon430 you're not the first one haha! Which church huh?
8:00 PM Jul 1st from Twitterrific in reply to WinCon430

davidztao First person to guess the church correctly will get a dinner on me in Taipei! I'll check your answers later when I get home. 晚上揭曉贏家!
7:41 PM Jul 1st from Twitterrific

davidztao http://yfrog.com/0vto4lj Beautiful church we're shooting at! Wonder what that pipe organ sounds like...can you guess which church this is?
10:21 AM Jul 1st from Twitterrific

davidztao 叫我陶叔叔的朋友們。。。你們讓我覺得自己有點老耶。。。
10:19 AM Jul 1st from Twitterrific

davidztao I usually don't wake up at this hour. I should be sleeping still. The sun is out though and I feel pretty good. Good morning, World!
6:04 AM Jul 1st from Twitterrific

davidztao Signing off my friends. 早就應該睡了因為五點鐘又要起床了!但是,有歌要剪所以就拖到現在。你們也早點睡,如果可以的話。。。Have a good night, my friends!
12:18 AM Jul 1st from web

davidztao 照片裏的我應該五歲吧?那時候我是個“小魔鬼”,誰看到都怕怕!現在好像也沒有好到那裡去。。。
6:02 PM Jun 30th from web

davidztao Most everybody here has updated their photos! Wow, I'm delighted and impressed! 開心,你們真酷!
5:22 PM Jun 30th from web   

davidztao @AdaCsy Might come to SG end of July but unconfirmed yet...keep you posted!
5:20 PM Jun 30th from web in reply to AdaCsy

davidztao @someshine 你的照片讓我很想LA
5:19 PM Jun 30th from web in reply to someshine

davidztao I survived the heat today and shot some nice stuff. Tomorrow is a full day so hopefully the weather cooperates! How are y'all doing?
3:47 PM Jun 30th from Twitterrific

davidztao @AdaCsy always so adorable! How are you doing? Long time no talk!
3:29 PM Jun 30th from Twitterrific in reply to AdaCsy

davidztao @lilixin yes I have. Why? Which one person is your world?
1:19 PM Jun 30th from Twitterrific in reply to lilixin

davidztao @Fiona1017 I wanna see your picture!
1:18 PM Jun 30th from Twitterrific in reply to Fiona1017

davidztao Nothing beats natural sunlight for shooting. It's God's creation. It's the best light source! But...I feel a sunburn...DT is fried chicken
10:21 AM Jun 30th from Twitterrific

davidztao Cooling down now...onto the next scene...no more birds, just tweets!
9:44 AM Jun 30th from Twitterrific

davidztao Just finished a scene with me riding my bicycle through the city streets. Man, is it hot! I'm dizzy and I see stars...I hear birds chirping
8:43 AM Jun 30th from Twitterrific  

davidztao Good morning, Friends! Hair and makeup time...woke up late and didn't get my workout in. Lazy bum that I am! Do some pushups on the floor!
6:14 AM Jun 29th from web

davidztao @DeanTing 再次恭喜,Dean and Ashley! Great to see you here, my brotha!
11:34 PM Jun 29th from web in reply to DeanTing

davidztao Gotta wake up at 4am tomorrow as we've an early shoot to catch the light...希望明天太陽先生會跟我一起起床。從來沒有凌晨四點健身。。。明天要試試看!G'Night, my Friends!
11:33 PM Jun 29th from web

davidztao 有你們的照片感覺親切多了,太幫了!Keep it coming! Gimee the real pic!
11:30 PM Jun 29th from web

davidztao 我真的很希望大家能在Twitter放上自己真的照片。就算是童年的照片也好。我都不知道我在跟誰聊天啊。。。一些可愛的卡通圖形,我的宣傳照,random images,等。。。who are you? Let me see you!
9:18 PM Jun 29th from web

davidztao Craig is my friend, older brother, comrade and engineer! Maybe Craig looks especially thin standing next to Andrew? Haha...sorry, Piggy!
2:36 PM Jun 29th from web  

davidztao 陶醫生的柳丁? 沒有聽過。。。
2:34 PM Jun 29th from web  

davidztao Craig did lose a lot of weight, haha, I'm surprised you noticed and I'm sure he'll be very happy that you guys noticed his new figure!
12:51 PM Jun 29th from web

davidztao Me blog and the link to the video is: http://bit.ly/PzavA
10:03 AM Jun 28th from web

davidztao Guys, I've posted the first video of the making of the new album! Visit the blog and check it out! Hope you guys enjoy it.
8:48 AM Jun 28th from web

10 F  发表于 2009-7-20 10:42 | 只看该作者

英文一句都看不懂

11 F  发表于 2011-7-1 19:12 | 只看该作者
COOL,DT果然不喜歡人家叫他老陶,哈

返回列表