[贴图] yfrog陶喆自拍照片

转帖: 新浪|微博新浪 百度|Hi空间百度 开心网开心 校内|人人网人人 豆瓣网豆瓣 搜狐|白社会搜狐 淘宝|淘江湖淘宝
1 F  发表于 2009-8-5 01:04 | 只看该作者 | 倒序看帖 | 跳转到 »
陶喆自拍照片:

A new pair of sneakers I'm trying out lately. What da ya think?

I'm eating at 十三香! One of my favorite restaurants around the neighborhood

Back to work on the new remix track for a bit before I sleep. Ur seeing what I'm seeing NOW!

Beautiful church we're shooting at! Wonder what that pipe organ sounds like...can you guess which church this is?

New hairstyle? Old hairstyle? It's the same old me inside! On my way to the film set...hot, hot, hot!

甜不辣,anyone? My dinner on the run! Tasty! Taiwan 小吃!

Ended up getting 2 more hours of rest. It's studio and editing day. Having late lunch at a cute little bread shop!

It's back to music today! What you doing?

Cool huh? Birthday is officially over. However, the unofficial bday celebration now begins

Check this out: 是為什麼不要我們說話?什麼邏輯?What do you think? I call these...Chinese Logic Puzzles!

Doing final background vocals now. After I finish I won't need to see a mic for a long ass time! Haha

Handmade, Class A, and 100% Rock and Roll. This is the amp I'll be rocking with all year long. Simply Matchless!
on my way to see my friends who lived a couple blocks away from me as i walked through the subway

2 F  发表于 2009-8-7 11:35 | 只看该作者

[此贴子已经被作者于2009/8/11 15:16:05编辑过]

on my way to see my friends who lived a couple blocks away from me as i walked through the subway

3 F  发表于 2010-1-25 15:54 | 只看该作者
棒!!David

4 F  发表于 2011-6-20 17:30 | 只看该作者
为什么我一张也看不了

5 F  发表于 2011-7-1 19:05 | 只看该作者
感覺好珍貴的圖!可是…我只看的見一張…

返回列表