[专辑] Come Closer with…Kewei

转帖: 新浪|微博新浪 百度|Hi空间百度 开心网开心 校内|人人网人人 豆瓣网豆瓣 搜狐|白社会搜狐 淘宝|淘江湖淘宝
1 F  发表于 2010-9-7 01:26 | 只看该作者 | 正序看帖 | 跳转到 »

S2S, the record label who discovered pop sensations Olivia Ong and Aiza Seguerra, presents “Come Closer… with Kewei” debut album of Tay Kewei (鄭可為), Singapore’s rising singer/songwriter pop sensation.

This soulful R&B outing will be launched in Singapore this 8 September .This album has 14 songs, 5 original compositions by Tay Kewei (鄭可為) and produced by award winning industry veteran, Hanjin Tan (陈奂仁) from The Invisible Men. He has produced for international sensations Christina Aguilera and Korean pop idol, Rain, for a Pepsi Campaign and recently did a duet with Hong Kong singing sensation, Sammi Cheng.
As ardent environmentalist, Kewei (可為) has written a song on this album called, “Plastic Mannequin Love” dedicated to the environment and to inspire her fans. This song was also chosen for NEA Music Eco Challenge. Its a jaunty and breezy number, highly reminiscent of Jack Johnson/Zee Avi.

”Please Be Careful With My Heart”, a duet on this album with heart-throb & balladeer from the Philippines, Christian Bautista, is doing well in Philippines and Indonesia, and the music video has already debuted on various channels. This song was initially written by Jose Mari Chan which Kewei wrote the mandarin version showing her versatility in song writing. This song has appealed to new fans in Philippines and Indonesia.
"Come closer" is an original song from the heart, a message to the fans to do just that. "Kewei really friendly, don't be so scared. You never know till you try..." encourages fans to come up to Kewei after live gigs to say hello.
“This Too Shall Pass ("可不可以)” is original mandarin ballad song co-written with producer Tat Tong (produced for Sing, Joi Chua) was specially written to penetrate the Taiwan market. This song aims to inspire a vision of hope through dark times. Another original mandarin track “So In Love” is an upbeat number that depicts the perfect moment of a wedding proposal
S2S Japan office specially selected “Friend” by Koji Tamaki (Anzen Chitai) as the single to penetrate into the Japan market. As she is still new, they felt that Kewei ‘s (可為)heartwarming vocals would give a fresh appeal to this well-known classic Japanese song that would capture the attention of Japanese music fans.

The album also showcases various genres from a laid back, acoustic to jazzy pop. Kewei ‘s (可為) smooth R&B vibes version of “Crazy Love”, its re-hash of the Van Morrison classic highlights her versatility as a singer across music genres shows here once again. “Catch me I am falling” and “Somebody” from Depeche Mode is a track that brings out best of Kewei’s vocal as it serenades with the music instrument.

“Where do I Begin (Love Story)” from Andy William features Kewei’s erhu playing. It adds a taste of chinois fusion to the album.

Track List:
1. Catch Me I Am Falling
2. Crazy Love
3. Superman (It’s Not Easy)
4. The Scientist
5. Where Do I Begin (Love Story)
6. Friend (Japanese)
7. Plastic Mannequin Love
8. If You’re Not The One
9. Say What You Want
10. Come Closer
11. Somebody

Bonus Tracks (Chinese)

12. Please Be Careful With My Heart (Duet With Christian Bautista)
13. This Too Shall Pass
14. So In Love

Plastic Mannequin Love

我就是这样 MV

够不够 - 超级星光大道PK

第一个清晨 - 超级星光大道PK

love song - 超级偶像 PK

歌手郑可为终于发片圆歌手梦,宣布正式进军亚洲乐坛,多位大牌歌手力捧护航!

筹备许久,本地女歌手郑可为日前举办首张个人专辑《Come closer...with Kewei》发片会。或许大多数的观众还不太认识她的名字,但可为的歌声,相信很多观众都在许多著名歌手的演唱会上听过。

几年前开始从事合音工作的她,已是多位大牌歌手的御用合音。除了和不少歌坛唱将合作外,可为在youtube上也算是位小有名气的人物,其翻唱方大同歌曲《爱爱爱》的视频点看率超过200万!

去年,凭着对音乐的执著,可为和好友盈盈独立推出EP 《KEEP!》,赢得各地歌迷的认同。如今,一直怀抱歌手梦的郑可为终于发片,日前在TAB举行的发片会上她笑说:"看见海报(宣传照)里的自己,差点都认不出我了!"

发布会上播3D表演录像

在发片会上,除了家人和圈内好友陈迪雅和杨佳盈到场支持,更有约10多位可为的忠实粉丝赏脸出席。

此外,多位与可为合作过的大牌歌星好友,如陶喆、林俊杰和王力宏也纷纷力挺,特地录制祝贺短片,恭喜可为发片。虽然无法亲临现场,但诚意十足!

当天身穿特别设计的蓝黄色裙子的可为,心情漂亮,在乐队的伴奏下为在场媒体演唱两首专辑中的自创曲,英文歌《Come Closer 》和中文歌《So In Love》。

为了让活动更有新鲜感,公司还安排了特别环节,为媒体播放郑可为自创曲《Plastic Mannequin Love》的3D录影带。据悉,这是亚洲歌手发布会上的首创,让大家颇感惊喜。

郑可为的首张英语专辑《Come closer...with Kewei》收录了14首歌曲,其中5首出自郑可为的创作,3首为中文歌曲。

早前可为在接受xinmsn专访时,她曾透露,专辑原本以翻唱英语歌曲为主,但因为想回馈粉丝,所以向公司要求收录一些自己的原创歌曲。

值得一提的自创曲《Plastic Mannequin Love》,是可为对于环保概念的心情写照。

可为表示,歌曲的灵感来自于一张大太平洋垃圾带的照片。她说:"看见漂浮在垃圾带的人体模型,让我觉得它好像对人们有什么话要说。"

于是,热爱环保的她写下了《Plastic Mannequin Love》,希望通过歌词传达保护地球的讯息。

而另一首中文歌曲《So In Love》,则披露了可为对于幸福的渴望。之前曾是婚礼歌手(wedding singer)的她,常常见到一对对幸福的恋人,让她萌起写歌念头。

问她是否在暗示要男友求婚?

可为笑着否认:"没有啦!没有男友。现在还不想结婚!只是看到幸福画面有感而发!"

《Come closer...with Kewei》将于9月8日正式发行。

陶喆祝贺视频:http://www.davidtao.cn/bbs/thread-6276-1-1.html
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

返回列表